Some random thoughts for your Thursday:
1. Our house looks a lot like this lately. And it seems to get to that state a lot quicker than it used to.
2. Amelia is working on standing while holding on to things. If you plop her by the toy chest, she'll entertain herself by pulling out toys one by one. She reminds me a little bit of the crane toy at the arcade. Except a lot cuter.
3. As you can probably see in #2, sometimes Amelia gets dressed up like a boy. Namely when I find the Red Sox outfit I bought years before I even met my husband and decide that it finally needs to be used.
4. Just seeing the basil grow in my garden makes me so happy. There is no dedicated spot for vegetables where we live so the basil is right among the flowers. That seems fitting to me because the sight of it is beautiful to me.
5. Someone likes to play with their hair while eating. Too bad that same someone doesn't like a washcloth rubbed all over their hair to get the tomato out of it.